Old September 26th 03, 10:04 PM
Q. Lu

And you call the offer of $300 from CC an effort to help the innocent? CC
also offerd $100 for someone else's Nikon 995. I guess you think that is a
fair offer? CC has no other intension except wasting his and others' time.

Subject: Coolpix 5700
From: "Q. Lu"
Date: 9/25/03 8:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time
I don't know what enjoyment you take by do things like this, Alex and
SwashBuckle.
First, it is non of your business. As long as the guy did not steal the
thing he is selling, he has the right to set the price, and he is not
forcing anybody to accept his price.
Second, you are obviously very sick people who have no better things to

do.
If you think you can change everyone's mind, you are dead wrong. I, and

many
normal people loath your type, and don't give a s*** about what you say.
Third, do you think many people read this newsgroup nowadays? NO. You

clowns
have no audience!

Those on this NG are here to help one another. There are many beginners

here
who are not familiar with present martket prices. When someone steps in
attempting to gouge the innocent, others will, to their credit, prevent

that
from happening . If you are looking to screw someone, you are in the wrong

news
group..

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS