Old May 23rd 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On Mon, 22 May 2017 16:24:32 -0700, Savageduck

On 2017-05-22 23:20:16 +0000, nospam said:

In article , Bill W
wrote:

You have to open it to know what's in it...

Why would I want to know what's in it I'm not a cat ?

It was a reference to an infamous remark by one of our politicians.

Are you trying to confuse Schrodinger, or is this a proposition from
Wittgenstein?

Pelosi...

However, I was making a veiled reference to Schrodinger's Cat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger%27s_cat

Hmmm, that attachment could be both a virus AND a benign text file at
the same time! AVG has some work to do...

It could be absolutely nothing but a figment of ones imagination.

What quantum methods can I use to convert all my recent PC issues to
that figment? There must be a way. And then another way to make me
forget them.

the easiest way is to get a mac

...and to understand the condition of the Mac, you have to look in the box.

But I still won't *know*...