Old January 9th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ian B

Default Which Monopod?

Hi,

Your expert opions are sought to help me decide on which type of monopod
would suit my situation best. I have just bought a Finepix S5600 Zoom (10x)
and take photos of my son's Rugby Team. I have thought about getting a
monopod, but there seems to be 2 main types, either with a 'proper' tripod
head, or just a screw fit direct on handle. I am swayed towards the Screw
handle type as I think this is suitable for me moving around a sports pitch
quite easily. I also think the Pan & Tilt Head would be a bit of overkill.
However, I would like your opinions before I buy, I might be missing a trick
somewhere.

Thanks,

Ian