Old October 2nd 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Whiskers

Default Minolta Dimag A200

On 2006-10-02, tom wrote:
I have a Minolta Dimag A200. I need to take fast, action shots. I cannot
get the shutter to release quick enough to capture the action.

Any help on setting this, if possible, would really be appreciated.

Thank you,
Tom

'Shutter lag' is a universal 'feature' of compact digital cameras.
Anticipation is the only thing that works: get to know how long it takes
between you squeezing the button and the picture being taken, so that when
you expect something to happen you can squeeze the button that much in
advance. Much easier said than done.

--
-- Whiskers