Old June 28th 04, 04:22 PM

Default Need help choosing. Anyone?

On 28 Jun 2004 07:59:23 -0700, (Giorgio
Preddio) wrote:

"Mat S" wrote in message ...
I am in a jam between
Canon PowerShot A75
Olympus Camedia C725
Pentagram Photon 484 -anyone heard about this thing?

I wouldn't buy any of those cameras if I were you. Be aware that all
of them use outdated, dinosaur sensor technology. They record images
in monochrome instead of color. Only Sigma digital cameras record
images in color due to the highly acclaimed Foveon sensor. The Sigma
SD10 should be at the top of your list. You can't buy a better camera
in terms of image quality, build quality, ergonomics, lens/accessory
availability, and advanced features (such as built in camera-shake
elimination). Forget about those **** boxes you listed and buy
yourself the SD10.

Still no pics gp