Old June 9th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Scanning Kodak 126 film with film/slide scanner

It depends on the exact film you have, but most of them can still
be processed with available chemistry. You'll probably need a
custom lab to do it though.

wrote:
Hello,

My fiancee has a 126 cartridge of undeveloped film. Do they still
develop this type of film at places like Walmart/Walgreens,etc? We have
a digital film scanner at work, a Nikon Coolscan LS2000 to be exact. We
have all of the attachments for negative strip scanning. Can this
scanner work with these films? I would have to get the film developed
first right? I am pretty sure you cannot simply take the film right
from there to the slide scanner.

Mike McWhinney