Old May 17th 17, 11:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Default X-T2 @ Yosemite Today SOOC

Savageduck wrote:

I am spending the night here, so I will be shooting more in the
morning.

Whilst the detail contained within the shots is all good they are all a
bit underexposed and lack contrast. They are all greatly improved with
just a slight S curve applied in your curves tool of choice.

Not sure I agree; I rather like the muted tones on an overcast day.

Here is a different take on Half-Dome, along with a few of the usual
suspects: https://www.dropbox.com/s/epgeyyp4avwbo5l/DSF4554-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl816t3q54tjifw/DSF4570-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj06j4oyn5tsut6/DSF4603-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfkhzj7w7ir4q72/DSF4655-E2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9vhnw0dtn8die2/DSF4715-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kh2pu05ihl478p/DSF4623-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7lj081y5hqtihj/DSF4632-E.jpg

While I'm sure John McWilliams will be dissapointed with these as they are
not dull and dreary, I'm of the opinion that they look much better than the
sooc shots from earlier.

--
sid