Old May 13th 17, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
dale

Default no rules of composition?

On 5/8/17 1:58 PM, Neil wrote:
On 5/8/2017 11:19 AM, dale wrote:
is there a guaranteed handshake between expression and perception?

No, it's guaranteed to be a very shaky hand between expression and
perception.

kind of nihilistic huh?

so much for my nihilistic sub-personality now that I've hit rock bottom

or was this just a philosophical edge that I was teetering on for a long
while and can now avoid?

either way, besides philosophy, my experience with art is more
perceptive than expressive

got to get a point and shoot and start taking pictures/videos of my
cats, can't push the little buttons on a smart phone ...

--
dale | http://www.dalekelly.org