Old November 22nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
www.kevinkienlein.com

Default tablet for drawing in PS

tnx. kk

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Tony Polson wrote:
"www.kevinkienlein.com" wrote:
I am looking towards buying a drawing tablet for use with Photoshop etc.
Does anyone have any suggestions brand wise?

No-one ever got fired for buying Wacom. Graphire is a Wacom item.

I bought the cheapo Graphire about 5 or 6 years ago, and have used it ever
since, daily. It came with software that was useful at the time, but I
don't even recall what it was/is.

I use their mouse daily, also, in place of the Mac mice, which, when I got
it, didn't have scroll wheels, multiple buttons, etc, whereas the Graphire
mouse is highly configurable.

--
John McWilliams