Old November 22nd 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
www.kevinkienlein.com

Default tablet for drawing in PS

I am looking towards buying a drawing tablet for use with Photoshop etc. Does anyone have any suggestions brand wise?

I found some on EBay, the brands we UC-LOGIC, Wacom, DigiPro, Hanvon, Aquila, Graphire, GENIUS, Medion, Cool-iCam, CyberTablet, Nisis Easypen, Art Pad, Adesso, Acecad, Aiptek, E 3 WORKS, KB Gear,

Being new to this gizmo I would like some feedback also, on what size is best to get, 4x6, 6x8, or larger. Some have wireless mice and some are stand alone, is one better than the other, or should just get a stand alone tablet? What about pressure levels, is this important?

Any suggestions or comments would be most appreciated... kk