Old May 31st 21, 10:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

And my ~1 year update on the MacBook for anyone interested: it does, as
they say, ³just work². The only problems Iıve had have been the native mail
client, and that seems to have sorted itself out, and the spinning beach

Apple Mail is good until it isn't.

Thatıs mostly how I feel about it. I donıt put any demands on it because
I donıt work anymore. Itıs just simple, basic personal use. It works okay
for that until it crashes. Itıs been good for a while for that, now.

i've never seen apple mail crash.

however, i have seen it frequently fail to properly sync mail, plus its
filters are a lost cause.

unfortunately, other email apps are worse.