Old May 29th 21, 10:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Doe[_3_]

Default Fwd: Drone lights for FPV flying (not indicator lights)

gray_wolf wrote:

Very interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1xYyGom1g

It could certainly windup the neighborhood. :-)

I'm surprised at the lack of consumer videos on the subject.

No doubt governments use them. There are plenty of obvious possible uses by
government, good and bad.

For a consumer drone like my ultralight... Anybody who knows anything about
electronics knows that an LED and a resistor (a functional mod) is almost
weightless and will easily keep an ultralight under the limit.

--

For anyone who isn't cognizant enough to know... The poster is a regular here.
I appreciate but have nothing to do with this follow-on original post.