Old July 8th 19, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Help on Russian 3ehnt et camera

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 10:03:44 PM UTC-6, Zot wrote:
On 26/04/2015 7:35 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, 24 October 1999 03:00:00 UTC-4, Raffy R. wrote:
Hello, I'm a newbie at photography and I just bought a manual 3ehnt et
russian camera at a rummage sale, I desperately need any info or websites
about the setings of this camera.

When you can buy a name-brand Japanese film cameras (Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Pentax, Ricoh, Fuji, Minolta, etc) with a decent 50mm f/1.8 for about $20-$40 today, why buy some Russkie junker? The 50mm lens is probably f/2.8 to boot.

Do you often reply to messages dated from 1999 or does stupidity come
second nature?...

Has anyone ever noticed that the only people that are truly stupid are the one's calling other people stupid? Now, I will exit here before I call anybody a name.