Old November 5th 04, 08:50 PM
Christopher Perez

SOLD

Christopher Perez wrote:

For Sale:

Noblex 150F swing lens camera. It give 6x12cm images on 120 roll film
(OK, so its not exactly large format cut film, but its certainly wide
enough :-). I just bought a 7x17 view camera and need to pay for my sin.

This is the focusing model. It goes from 1 meter through to infinity.
The aperture runs from f/4.5 through f/22.

The optics are incredibly sharp and contrasty. The gent I purchased it
from several years back warned me that the lens was outstanding. And it
is. Great for working large crowds and sweeping landscapes.

$1500US. Perfer PayPal. Have good history on eBay as reference. If it
doesn't sell through here or photo.net it'll go on the auction site
later this week.

Unmangle the return address by removing the r's and underscores after
the first r with reading left to right.