Old February 8th 19, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter Jason

Default Photoshop problem

On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 21:48:48 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have 436 photographs of the front and back of coins. I am trying to
use variables to organise them in matched front and back pairs. Every
thing is going well until I get to apply the data sets when I get the
message "Could not apply the data set because of a disk error".

PSErrorLog.txt is full of records such as "2019:02:04 15:27:14 :
e:\ps\ps20\win64_release\20181219.r.30\photoshop\ main\interfaces\utrackresouceimp.h
: 134 : REQUIRE failed".

Searches on the Internet suggest that it may be something to do with
the scratch file. Normally it is on drive C: which has 298GB free. I
have tried switching it over to D: which has 720GB free but it makes
no difference.

I have posted my problem on Adobe forums but so far have not received
any reply.

Does anyone have any idea of what my problem could be and what I can
do to fix it?

Sorting images by color etc....
https://imagesorter.software.informer.com/4.3/

Explained...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeyVabShtQ

Will sort images by visual characteristics for
subsequent grouping.