Old February 7th 19, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Photoshop problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have 436 photographs of the front and back of coins. I am trying to
use variables to organise them in matched front and back pairs. Every
thing is going well until I get to apply the data sets when I get the
message "Could not apply the data set because of a disk error".

photoshop passes along the errors that the os returns, so if it says
disk error, then you have a disk error. fix it.

and using lightroom for what you describe would be vastly easier.