Old July 18th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
DNT

Default eseco compumaster...HELP!

Can anyone tell me how to use my densitometer to read film? If not, Can
you tell me what would make the base of the film be lighter than it
should be? The end of the film is in the light before processing. It is
usually black after processing. Now it's brown. The odd thing is, one
roll will look good, then the next one will look really weak and the
exposed tab will be brown. Does it sound like under replenishment, or
over replenishment? Or maybe it's weak developer? I use an Agfa msc 101
minilab machine, by the way. thanks