Old November 9th 12, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rich[_6_]

Default Nikon unveils 24.1MP D5200 DSLR with optional Wi-Fi

David Taylor wrote in news:k7d2h7
:

Nikon unveils 24.1MP D5200 DSLR with optional Wi-Fi - see:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/11...es-nikon-d5200

A great temptation to spend the money and upgrade from my Nikon D5000!
Very nice looking camera, with swivel LCD and taking the more compact
and lightweight DX format lenses. A winner!

Mostly, going with a new focus system can only help. I used a D5000 a bit
and its focusing was dismal. It hunted more than a 19th century India
Maharaja.