Old December 21st 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John Navas[_2_]

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

On 21 Dec 2008 17:42:56 GMT, Allodoxaphobia
wrote in :

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:49:19 -0700, Bob Hatch wrote:
"Neil Jones" wrote in
I am looking for Digital Photo Frames (5x7) that can be put on the
refrigerator in the kitchen. The ony ones that I found were too small
or integrated into the refrigerator.

Could you please let me know if anyone is aware of this type of frames?

Buy the frame you want, then go to Wal-Mart or any crafts store and buy a
roll of adhesive backed magnetic tape. Apply the tape to the back of the
frame, and put it on the fridge door.

Checking first to see the your refrigerator is not made from aluminum or
plastic....

Elsewise: Plan B.

Velcro.
--