Old June 12th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
erie patsellis

Default Home Made Registration Punch and Carrier?

John, I'll PM some pics tomorrow over on the "film site"....

erie

John wrote:
See how ignorant I am - I never heard of a Wing Lynch. You have quite
the setup.

Pico John

erie patsellis wrote:
Naw, don't go there, I've been building 16x20 film holders, pining for
the day when I can shoot "real" film, instead of lith film. (20x24 are
next). I can make Eau Claire in about 7 when I visit the grandkids (3
if I fly, but if you think auto gas is expensive, not to mention tie
down fees, etc.)to give you an idea.

On a positive note,and in having at least something to do with
r.p.darkroom, I got my W-L Pro6 processor home last weekend, set up
the temps and process times last night and proceeded to dry run some
empty film reels(using water in all the tanks, just in case of course)
10 runs, time/temp compensation working like a champ, process temps
and times right on the money, good bye hand C41, this is going to be a
fun summer, dammit. (not to mention not having the tech bitch about
cross processing to me every time I drop off film.)

So if anybody (or you know anybody) that needs parts for a Wing Lynch
mode 4 (except for heaters, those I'm keeping with a few tanks.) I've
got a complete one, tubes, all cards, etc. that I'm parting out.

erie

John wrote:
erie patsellis wrote:
I hope to have it set up by the end of summer, damn work and
commercial customers keep getting in the way. I have some space
available (about 800 sq. ft.) to me that I can set up the railroad
track in, and get some of my other "treasures" out of storage as
well. You might want to consider it, as I offered before, it's only
a 10 hour drive or so....

Ten hours. That is about 24 gallons of gas. See what measures we've
come to? But wait, how many sheets of 8x10 B&W film is that? OMH, I'm
getting so depressed.