Old May 26th 10, 07:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default faster than our wittiest troll

"Jeff Jones" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2010 05:11:53 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

"George Kerby" wrote in message
.. .

On 5/25/10 7:33 PM, in article
,
"Jeff Jones" wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2010 22:10:17 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for
where
it was?

At least Dudley doesn't use his johnson, as you would, for positioning.

You do know that they don't let go until it thunders?

Well, you weren't using it for anything anyway...

So, that's why he hasn't the balls to post any pics ...

Take Care,
Dudley

Too funny. I have posted example shots to prove points, many times. Oh
that's right, YOU COULDN'T SEE THEM. You'd have just as much ability to
judge the successful photography techniques of others as you do your own.
Meaning: NONE.

C'mon, fess-up. You're some Master-Troll that found a new schtick, right?
Pretending to be a "blind photographer" (even that phrase is completely
oxymoronic) just to see how many would bite on your sighted-person's
abysmal snapshots? Nothing else worked in the past to get anyone to look
at
your crapshots, did it. So now you've come up with this manipulative
charade instead.

First of all, it's difficult to determine whether you've posted actual
pictures or not, since you post your diatribe under so many identities I
can't be bothered to keep track of which identities post pics and which
don't. Besides, as you pointed out, I don't have sufficient sight to check
out images others have posted. I can, however, make out a few rough details
of some of my own images, as I know what should be where, meaning I know
what to look for.

Moreover, if I'm not blind, how did I get accepted at Guide Dogs for the
Blind for training with a guide?

In order to qualify, medical verification of legal blindness must be
submitted / accepted.

If you don't believe me, check out GDB's site, you'll find me the
http://www.guidedogs.com

check out class SR691R

Really, you are the only goof who seems to have a problem with a
sight-impaired / legally blind person taking pictures. Why? Perhaps you
are disabled yourself and just can't come to terms with your own disability,
so you can't bare it when others push the envelope of theirs?

Or, you really are a Nazi, and it goes against your ideology that a
non-perfect human being can do something of use / interest to the rest of
society?

Not sure what shtick you have up your ass, but it's really too bad you can't
use some of your energy to promote integration / acceptance of uniquely
abled individuals -- instead of trying so desperately to sow seeds of
intolerance...

Take Care,
Dudley