Old December 28th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
dj_nme[_2_]

Default Help Choosing Compact

savantcreative wrote:
I shoot commercially with the 1DS Mark II and love it. I shoot
everything raw. The problem is that I have 4 kids and never want to
bring my rig w"flash bracket along because I am usually carrying
someone or something heavy. I need to buy a compact yet high quality
camera. Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks.

You might get more responses in rec.photo.digital
Only cross-posts and spam usually appear hear.
This newsgroup (r.p.digital.zlr) has had little traffic since the
initial flurry of posting after it was created and people realised that
after the Olympus e-20n there would never be any more ZLR cameras made.
I keep a subscription to this NG so that I can "do the right thing" and
steer newcomers to a more appropriate one.