Old May 18th 17, 03:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default A few more from Yosemite

On 2017-05-18 10:17:49 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Thursday, 18 May 2017 05:00:28 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqfsozxu086j53/DSF4553-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/or7cq6um4psithj/DSF4573-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/byvhxa4iqicdw03/DSF4685-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uonqwq86ierx5ug/DSF4758-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/448rl27c57zsiye/DSF4740-E.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3lpskk7dcay8ql/DSF4763.jpg

Savageduck

Does the -E have any meaning, obviously you've added it, I do the same with
temp images for upload I usually use a small s img_1234s for a small ve
rsion of img_1234 typically for easy webpage loading, it;s not realy meant
to mean anything to anyone eles, so was just curious.

E = Edit. Sometimes you might see E2, or E3. It is just my notation.

You'll be intrested to know (probably not actually) that the google imaging
team (one person) has just come to image our lab, like the do with google
street views.
Should be up somewhere in 3 weeks where I don't know as yet.

Well at least it's still photography of some sort.

Savageduck