Old May 16th 17, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Monitor settings

On May 15, 2017, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

newshound:

I just tweaked my monitor settings using a couple of the websites with
"free" setup images and this has certainly improved my views of photos
from a wide variety of sources. However I'm now finding that text in
Thunderbird, Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. is a bit pale and lacking in
contrast.

Your Mac's built-in calibration utility System Preferences Displays
will do an excellent job of calibrating your display.

Why did you assume “newshound” was using a Mac?
That is a pretty wild guess considering he is using aWindows NT edition of
Thunderbird.

Savageduck