Old October 18th 03, 08:34 PM
warren montgomery

Default The pictures you never took

Actually, if you're a Canada goose lover, this has been a great year.
There
are still thousands of the silly things in transit to southern climes.
Through the spring and summer, the local golf courses were flooded with
geese and goslings. The ones on the golf courses seemed to get quite used
to people. Great for photographs but probably not for the long-term
survival of those particular geese.

Yes, I always wonder though about the brain power in those little heads,
especially this time of year when invariably I see wing after wing of them
headed North on any nice warm autumn day.

--
Warren Montgomery (
http://home.att.net/~wamontgomery )