Old November 14th 17, 04:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I have a perfectly fine Windows
desktop and laptop that have never caused me a problem, and see no
reason to switch to a Mac.

So why get one out of curiosity. I don't understand teh logic, why a
you'd
compare a modern PC with a 10 year old mac what's the point ?
It's worse than me buying vista to see what windows software is like.

Just for the fun of it. If I bought one, I could tell people I have a
Mac and a Windows PC, but the Window PC is better and watch the Mac
people's heads explode.

You could but anyone that knows better would just laugh and walk off.

yep.

ROFLMAO

You clearly made Tony's point

nope.