Old November 14th 17, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Cheap Apple

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

I have a perfectly fine Windows
desktop and laptop that have never caused me a problem, and see no
reason to switch to a Mac.

So why get one out of curiosity. I don't understand teh logic, why a you'd
compare a modern PC with a 10 year old mac what's the point ?
It's worse than me buying vista to see what windows software is like.

Just for the fun of it. If I bought one, I could tell people I have a
Mac and a Windows PC, but the Window PC is better and watch the Mac
people's heads explode.

You could but anyone that knows better would just laugh and walk off.

yep.