Old October 10th 04, 03:27 PM
Robert Feinman

says...
I was eyeing the Shen-Hao, in particular because it could mate with RB67
backs with a relatively inexpensive adaptor. They've stopped offering the
adaptor at Badgergraphic, and I can't find it anywhere else, so now I'm
looking for an alternative. I have several RB backs, to go with my RB, so
I'd like to stick with those if possible. If not, what roll film backs can
be adapted to large format cameras, and how?
Thanks.

Calumet (Cambo) roll backs fit any 4x5 spring back. Slide in like a polaroid
holder. Several other versions from other makers as well.
--
Robert D Feinman
http://robertdfeinman.com