Old October 20th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
ArtHorseMagazine.com

Default A

For all you equine photographers on the list,
Just wanted to announce our updated website and upcoming winter issue!

If you're wondering about our content we are a bit more
history-oriented than other horse mags, and in each issue we try to
focus on at least two artists (a flatwork artist, a photographer, or a
sculptor).

The upcomging winter issue is an exciting one. We'll be featuring
articles on The Arabian, interviews with photographer Donna DeMari,
sculptor Susan Leyland, and painter Kim McElroy. It is going to be a
very colorful issue!

We hope you'll stop by...

best to all--
Lyne Raff