Old May 24th 16, 04:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Canon S-120 versus Canon G7X

On 5/24/2016 11:06 AM, Mort wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Saturday, 21 May 2016 15:55:48 UTC-4, Mort wrote:
Hi,

I would appreciate any comments about this.

I have been using a pair of Canon S-120 pocket cameras for casual and
semi-serious picture taking, especially on the road. I am a long-term
amateur , who remembers working with Kodachrome at ASA 10 and then 25.

I was recently gifted a Canon G7X, which although small is certainly
larger than the S-120.

Don't be hidebound by Canon. There are better compacts out there.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the advice. As I mentioned, I got the Canon G7X free, as a
gift. At my stage in life, free is very nice indeed.

Mort Linder

Free is very nice indeed, at any age.

--
PeterN