Old January 7th 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Default End of an Era

Laurence Payne wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:34:50 -0800, "William Graham"
wrote:

I certainly don't mind modifying the Constitution....The method for doing
this is outlined in the document itself....What I object to is redefining
the English language in order to make the document mean something that its
drafters never meant for it to mean, and thereby usurping the method
outlined in the document for modification.

Yeah. And it's only words, anyway. America isn't strong because of
the Constitution. It's strong because of abundant resources. Cheap
labour (often from people the Constitution didn't seem to apply to)
helped too.

Again, your eyes are closed. Check out countries like Brazil, or
Mexico. Vast, untapped, resources, people willing to work, yet are then
world leaders?