Old January 13th 12, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Stephan Goldstein

Default Agfa View Camera Part wanted

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:37:26 -0500, Jean-David Beyer
wrote:

Richard Knoppow wrote:
I wonder if anyone even reads this group any more, but
on the chance there there are a few more die-hards...

I read this board, but find it less rewarding than in the 1980s and
1990s. I must be a die-hard because I just ordered 100 sheets of TMX and
100 sheets of TMY. And I am wondering if I should by Xtol developer mix.
Does it keep if I do not mix it up?

Unfortunately, I not only have never seen an Ansco view camera live, I
have no parts for it.

I still read Usenet, but you might do better posting this question on
the Large Format Photography Forum, which is much more active.

So far my wife hasn't noticed that the boxes of 4x5, 5x7, WP, and
now 7x11 film seem to be multiplying in the freezer