Old August 27th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Floyd L. Davidson

Default EPSON Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Photo Color Printer? _Opionions?

Ignoramus19259 wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:38:03 -0600, ray wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:17:26 -0500, Ignoramus19259 wrote:

What do you think about EPSON Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Photo Color
Printer, would you say that it could print pictures very well?

Yes. Try the Epson online store.

Well, I buy most of my computer stuff from Newegg. Thanks. I think
that I will buy one.

Use Epson ink.

Use whatever paper you like, but don't even think about using
cheaper ink.

I do have paper feed problems with mine. It seems
tempermental about feeding photo paper. For example,
I've made several prints on one kind of paper and had to
basically hand feed each sheet to get it to go (just the
right amount of pressure on the top of the sheet to get
it started, but not too much or it is sensed as a jam
and gets fed right through). Then I've switch to a
different paper and had that paper feed fine. And then
switch back to the original type of paper... and it
feeds fine. But the next time other paper is used, it
won't feed... All very frustrating.

With regular non-photo inkjet papers it also can be
strange. With 11x17 24 pound paper it will feed okay
only if there are at least 10 sheets in the bin...
things like that.

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)