Old November 19th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bob Hickey

Default Film cameras that store exposure information

"piggyme" wrote in message
.233...
Hi all
I am thinking of getting some decent 35mm gear.
It would be nice to have a film camera that could save exposure info much
like the exif from a digital camera.
I understand the n90(s) can do this and the data can be downloaded to a
computer.From memory other cameras can imprint the exposure info between
frames and some (contax?) can imprint shooting data on the first two

frames
of the roll.
I cant recall which which cameras have this ability apart from the n90s.

If
anyone does know can you please post your suggestions
Thanks to everyone

Nav

I had one of the new type Pentax's; the ZX-30 with a data back that would
prind just about anything or nothing on the neg. I guess all of the ZX/MZ
series would do that. But I'm sure that all the data back cameras would do
that. Bob Hickey