Old December 19th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital

Default Getting that film look

Chris Loffredo wrote:
Scott W wrote:

O.K., avoiding the great debate (for the moment).

Just, all your pictures have an American flag in them: Is it an article
of the Patriot Act that all photos need to have a US flag in them?

I've lived in seven different countries and, AFAIK, I have no pictures
of flags.

Oh well, de gustibus...

It's not me, it is where I live. I did not even notice the flags in
the photos, show how much the flag flies around here. When I was in
Canada taking photos I did notice I ended up with a fair number of
photos with the Canadian flay in them.

Scott