Old April 27th 05, 06:46 AM
JohaN

Any major US discount stores that sell electronics should have what you
want:

Wal-Mart
Office Max
Office Depot
Circuit City
Best Buy

I'll look into that.

Know what you want before you go, however, as the service and advice in
these stores can be pretty bad, but they are popular American discount
stores that will sell you legit equipment without much hassle. Some of
these places will let you order over the Net and will hold the item in the
store, but you can usually just go in and buy it. Many also have low
price guarantees, although the guarantee does not apply to prices you find
on the Net.

Also, most stores will exchange any camera that is not working within so
many days, so I would start using it immediately, as I'm sure you probably
will anyway.

Yes I will... :-)

Thanks!