Old February 22nd 12, 10:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Will a new computer help?

On 2012-02-22 03:54 , Alan Justice wrote:
"Alan wrote in message

Adobe transferred my CS3 license Gratis.

--- snip

I thought that when you buy software it can be installed on all of your
computers because you can only use one at a time. It's a single user.

It is in the sense that I "decommissioned" the PC version (and faxed
them an affidavit saying so at their request - Adobe is run by lawyers).

But the license DOES allow for two installations - so I have it
installed on my Mac and my SO's MacBook Air such that I can use it on
personal travel (Bridge import, minor edits to send stuff to friends and
so on).

--
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty."
Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer).