Old December 23rd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

Chris Malcolm wrote:
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Alan Browne
wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
John A. wrote:

We have an employee with some of those fancy stainless steel
appliances. She says magnets don't stick.
If a magnet doesn't stick to it, then it is NOT really stainless
steel. More likely brushed aluminum.

... will somebody...

I'd be surprised if anyone posting in this thread doesn't have in
their house a magnet and both kinds of stainless steel. The standard
of empirical enquiry in this newsgroup is very disappointing. And
everyone posting here has trivially easy access to google. The
standard of research is pretty disappointing too.

Oh, puh-leaze. An NG is a free exchange medium, not a knowledge test.
I made the mistake of assuming that stainless steel would always attract
magnets and so did others. And so I learned something and I'm slightly
the richer for it.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.