Old June 3rd 18, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Weird windows 10 glitch

On Jun 3, 2018, Neil wrote
(in article ):

On 6/3/2018 9:15 AM, android wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 07:07:18 -0400, wrote in
:

I use VLC for what it is: a media presentation tool.

So I was right then. It's a media player and don't add anything to your
photography.

That may be true for those photographers who only take pictures and do
nothing thereafter. However, that is not the complete extent of
photography, is it?

No need for you to feel offended... You cant just tell the difference
between a player and creator. The VLC just don't edit photographs. I my
default player on both the macOS and Windows 10. Soo I do know that...

There you go again. I have no reason to expect a media player to be an
editor. However, for me and many other photographers who produce
presentations, a media player is just as necessary an app as are those
used for cataloging images.

The bottom line is that no matter how much you attempt to dictate
otherwise, appropriate discussions for rec.photo.digital are not limited
to cameras and image editors.

Discussions in r.p.d. have always rapidly evolved into very OT subjects far
removed from photography. Many times the first reponse to any question can
provoke an idiotic, and uninformative degradation of what might have been an
interesting discussion. In some cases that might be due misunderstanding, or
to thread drift, but mostly due to personality clashes. That said, cameras,
lenses, computer platforms, processing software, other equipment, and
differing opinions are all fuel for debate in this NG.

Savageduck