Old June 29th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default morse contact printers

"babelfish" wrote in message
I'm clearing out my shelves and I found three Morse
contact printers I'd like to get rid of. These are 10x10
units with 39 argon lamps in each. Each lamp is
individually switched. Anyone interested?

I got one of these guys several years ago cheap because
the owner had broken the upper glass in transit to a photo
sale. I've never used it, there is no longer any paper slow
enough. These were made originally for printing 10x10 aerial
camera negs on slow contact paper like Azo. The lamps not
only switch individually but in groups of ring shapes to
compensate for the fall off from some wide angle aerial
lenses. The civilian version has a nice stainless steel
mask. I am afraid they are now boat anchors.

--
---
Richard Knoppow