Old December 7th 05, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default (SI) comments from Bob F.

Here is my little opinion... no offence to anyone!

Tom Hudson - Good but I didn't like the background clutter, and I thought the
out of focus parts were maybe too large.

Michael Hoffman - I would have posted this if I could! I took a very similar pic
a while back in Toronto, but wanted something new!

Al Denelsbeck - A very pretty shot, I guess it's the back!

Jim Kramer - nice wood grain but may be better as a close up... or way back to
see what the signs about!

Bowser - nice forest, butt maybe you should have put this in Rule of Thirds...

Paul Furman - Nice but a lot of clutter and not a lot of subject... I would like
to see what the guys up to...

Alan Browne - I don't know if it's my LCD monitor or what, but the exposure
seems very dark... and I think there are too many items in the pic...

Bob Flint - (me) - this didn't come out like I planned, I should have used wider
angle and put light into the room, you can't see anything out the door! I hate
flash it changes too many things... the real view was better, should have used a
tripod and my own light... but it's a tight fit in there!

till next time!