Old March 24th 12, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rich[_6_]

Default One area film has it over digital

Savageduck wrote in

On Mar 23, 4:31*pm, Alan Browne
On 2012-03-23 17:10 , RichA wrote:

Rendering of dark areas. *This is a shot from Dpreview's new
gallery of pre-production test images from the Canon 5DIII. *3200
ISO. *I raised the illumination level 25% beyond theirs. *Look at
the black background. *Film doesn't produce that ugly, mottled
effect. *It simply goes black, which means all the silver/die
simply washed away leaving the base of the film.

http://www.pbase.com/image/142252110

Image is not public.

A minor intrusion into their copyright domain to illustrate
something, providing them will full credit for the image. Go report
me for it, I dare you. When they email me to take it down, I will.
Your position as wizened old net-nanny will be secure.

Hey Rich!
We can't see this fine image. I get a pbase dialog which states the
following: "You must enter a password to view this image."

Apologies. Try it now.