Old October 16th 03, 03:50 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Default some of my work

(Alexis Neel) wrote in message . com...
(Michael Scarpitti) wrote in message . com...
(Alexis Neel) wrote in message . com...
(Michael Scarpitti) wrote in message . com...
(Alexis Neel) wrote in message om...
Michael Quack wrote in message . ..
In article ,
Michael Scarpitti says...

LOL!!!
You peg them all perfectly.

Alexis
www.alexisneel.com

Some points:

1. This is not intended to be a 'portfolio', just a sample of odds and
ends. I don't maintain a portfolio, though I may in future.

2. The work presented here was not intended as anything but personal
or for the yearbook. I have preented only because I was asked to do
so.

3. My criticisms of zonehead work are based the fact that despite the
extremely wide possibilities of photopgraphy and subject matter in the
world, zoneheads seem to be obsessed with confining themselves to
rocks and trees, ad nauseam. Mine (though not a true 'portfolio')
represent a wide variety of subject matters and treatments. Those
criticisms stand.

That is the biggest bunch of "dreck" I've ever heard. You continually
state your photo's are works of art i.e. waffle boy, and that you are
one of the best printers in the world. Then when confronted with your
"dreck", you then revert to the above statement.

This part: "Mine (though not a true 'portfolio')represent a wide
variety of subject matters and treatments. Those criticisms stand." is
a crock. Your technique and subject matter's are vitrually identical
to each other. One might have more shadows than the other but they in
no way show any range of style, technique, or interest, for that
matter.

You are good for a laugh though...keep it up.

Alexis
www.alexisneel.com

You know, Alexis, I don't really care what you think any more. You're
irrelevant to me.

I said, in so many words 'THIS IS NOT A PORTFOLIO'.

'nuff said.

LOL!!!

Alexis
www.alexisneel.com