Old September 2nd 03, 04:07 PM
Anthony

Vadim: What is a good quality Russian Rangefinder camera with a 50MM Sharp
lens? Thanks,Anthony
"Vadim" wrote in message
Hello there,

I would like to ask you if this group members are interested in some
soviet/russian/ukrainian optics or photo equipment. There's a lot of
good cameras and lenses available here at prices much much lower than

those
for Nikons or Canons, and quality coming close to pricey
analogues. Lot of people from the US and other countries know about this

by
now and buy soviet stuff instead of expensive brand-name equipment.

I can tell you more and offer different items if somebody is interested.
Feel free to mail me to l0nely AT rambler.ru (spells L-zero-N-E-L-Y).

Thanks for your attention,

Sincerely yours,
Vadim