Old February 7th 04, 04:54 AM
Stacey

Default What's missing in LF newbie online resources?

MikeWhy wrote:

Maybe tomorrow, but realistically Monday or Tuesday, I can discover for
myself how and where the film holder goes. How hard can that be? It needs
to sit close to where I'm focusing, and lock something of a particular
size and shape securely into place. Maybe I'll eschew the manual that was
said will accompany this. It's been so much fun up to this point; why ruin
that now?

IMHO that was much of the fun of using LF the first time, figuring out what
I was doing. Maybe others wouldn't like that and would want to be walked
through it? Even shooting with the film loaded backwards was kinda fun.
;-)

--

Stacey