Old May 8th 17, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Wally

Default Should I buy a 6D or 5D4?

Currently I have a Canon 7D2. Lenses include the 100L and 100-400 II.
I shoot mostly birds (with the 100-400 II) and closeups of bugs
(right, with the 100L, but I also have the MPE65). Those are all FF
lenses. I'm throwing away more than 60% of the image. On the other
hand, I like the pixel density of the 7D2, and its burst speed.

So, should I buy a 6D or 5D3 or 5D4? Or just stick to the 7D2?

---