Old April 20th 17, 07:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Russell D.[_3_]

Default Film scanners?

On 04/19/2017 06:40 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , Russell D.
wrote:

buy a used nikon coolscan, scan all of your film, then sell it when
you're done, as you won't be needing it anymore.

Exactly what I was thinking when I bought my CoolScan. Then I got bored
with digital and started shooting film again.

bored with digital? there's so much more it can do versus film.

Why do I need it to do more?

why limit yourself?

I'm not.

you definitely are if you're using film.

No, I am not.

if you're satisfied with mediocre, go for it.

Mediocre is relative.

relative to what?

Exactly!

how can anyone be bored with it?

Pretty easily. And many do.

not that many and fewer every day.

False. Film sales are increasing.

that must explain why kodak went bankrupt and almost no film cameras
are made anymore. it also explains why so many camera stores have
closed, mainly the ones that made their money with film processing. it
also explains why kodachrome processing is no more.

Oh, brother . . .

Try it you'll like it.

i did. digital is way the hell better.

you should try it sometime, and with an open mind.

I started shooting digital in 2003 or 2005, Can't remember for sure. I
have three digital cameras sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

Oh, wait your not a photographer, just a talker.

insults means you have nothing

More and observation but you are right. Uncalled for. I apologize.

Russell