Old November 24th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default WHAT'S UP WITH THE 20D?

Pudentame wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
Colin_D wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
A few I took today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/70671265

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/70671266

I'm not a fan of bulldogs, but I admire your images. Don't stop
posting.
Colin D.

Those aren't bulldogs... they are pugs.

But speaking of bulldogs...
Here's my 91 year old grandmothing (who still has a great sense of
humor) doing her impression of a bulldog today at the Thanksgiving
dinner able... -She had brought fake "bubba teeth" with her to the
gathering, and walked in without her uppers...instead replacing them
with these things. -I hope I can still laugh and carry on like
that when I'm 91... Heeeeeeeeeeere's GRANNY!
http://upload.pbase.com/image/70680032/original
and
http://upload.pbase.com/markuson/ima...80035/original
it gets worse...
http://upload.pbase.com/markuson/ima...80034/original
And finally...the REAL Granny we know and love... (with her 85 year
old brother)
http://upload.pbase.com/markuson/ima...80031/original

-MarkČ

I'm glad you didn't post those *before* I had Thanksgiving dinner.

Ya, they're aren't exactly apetizing... But that's my crazy granny...
www.pbase.com/markuson