Old July 2nd 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Tips

"TheProphet" wrote in message
I have problem when using my point and shoot on bright sunny weather,
images have washout colors and can be with grains, how can i improve that
without using filters.

Actually it is problematic for all digital cameras to some degree.

The biggest technical limitation to today's digital and video cameras is
their horrible highlight overload characteristics.

But there is a workaround, and it is described at the link below. I've
adopted it for my own workflow and I am quite happy with the results:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/fixi...amic-range.htm