Old April 12th 12, 11:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Nikon Uses Canon 5D2 Footage To Promote D800

On 2012-04-10 22:40 , Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 6, 4:56 pm, wrote:

I've seen the results from D800 video and they blow any 5D stuff out of
the water. Project it on a big screen cinema and Canon hasn't got a hope
of getting close to it.

Watch this, idiot.
http://vimeo.com/40113110

Ouch!

The test should have been conducted for even exposure.

Are you out of your mind? Since when has anyone "compared" Canon gear to others
while staying in the realm of apples with apples?
Communist!

The D5's were way under
in the lower ISO range (ISO setting v. real sensitivity issue seen on many
cameras).

Sssshhhhh! You know perfectly well dark images hide the noise that would
otherwise have been clearly visible.